Teaching fatherless young men
the skills necessary to become successful.
About Program Inc.
Though many factors contribute, children from fatherless homes are often put at a disadvantage early in life, making their future difficult to navigate.
The Program Inc. teaches fatherless young men the skills necessary to be successful men of courage, commitment and integrity.
“The Program Inc gave me reasons to want to succeed in life…” ~ A Participant
Children without fathers in the home contribute to:
- 63% of youth suicides
- 90% of all homeless and runaway youths
- 85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders
- 71% of all high school dropouts
- 70% of juveniles in state-operated institutions
- 75% of adolescent patients in substance abuse centers
- 75% of rapists motivated by displaced anger
- The A-List is a mentoring program for male youth, ages 7-18, growing up in absent father homes. The A-list focuses on deepening positive relationships between Program Inc. Mentors and youth as they participate in a series of outings such as community service projects, volunteer opportunities, and other community engagement and recreational activities. Open Enrollment occurs biannually and acceptance letters will be sent via email. Please click here to fill out an application (CLICK HERE). For questions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We teach young men how to create their own personal mission and vision statement, set goals in a group setting, and create a culture of positivity as a team.
I Love the Program Inc...
- “because they taught me how to be respectful…”
- “because it is literally changing lives…”
- “because they showed me that I can shoot for the stars…”
We look to partner with organization that are consistently making a positive impact on the community by providing resources and showing compassion to youth in need. Because of our generous community, The Program, Inc. is a 100% privately funded organization. We hope you will become a Partner of Impact with us in this great cause. Website under construction…page coming soon.
Change our young men’s stories from statistics to success.